1. Free option of HK company name
Hong Kong company name is allowed to have natures of regional and industry, Such as: China, Shanghai, USA, Asia, Institute, Publishing House, association, group, holding, medical , funds.
2. Few limitation on business scope description
You can describe your company business scope freely, and control it within 30 Chinese character including punctuation. Such as finance, medicine, shipping, import and export of trade business, real estate, decoration, information and networks, tourism, institute, culture and publishing, association, research laboratory and other high-technology industry.
3. Lower tax rate is helpful for business development.
Hong Kong Company has lower tax rate with fewer tax type, which could helpful for legal tax avoidance. Normally only two taxes need to pay for HK company, one is the tax for company registered capital with tax rate 1/1000，the other one is profit tax with 16.5% which need to be paid based on net profit. No profit, no profit tax. Tabacco and wines and other specified items excluded.
4. Registered capital is no need to be paid in and no need for capital verification.
No matter how much is your registered capital, you don't need to transfer money to Hong Kong company account. The minimum registered capital is HKD10, 000, you can increase it based on your actual demands.
5. Hong Kong company is allowed to be existed without business operation, Shell Company is legally existed in Hong Kong.
6. You can receive or issue Letter of Credit L/C to prevent exchange loss in Hong Kong.
7. Register your trademark in Hong Kong is helpful for catching up the market , and also helpful to make it as famous trademark in Mainland China when you further extend your business in Mainland China.
1) Need 3 HK company name options for name checking firstly. The English name must be ended with LIMITED, and the meaning of Chinese name must match English name.
2) The shareholder and director's ID card copy or passport copy is required (one or more than one shareholder over 18 years old is ok)
3) Registered capital is HKD10, 000, no need capital contribution or capital verification.
4) Share percentage of shareholders
5) The resident address and telephone number of shareholders and directors.
1. Hong Kong company name checking;
2. Sign service contract with payment;
3. Making legal docs for Hong Kong company formation, all need to be signed by shareholders and directors;
4. It will take about 8 working days to finish all the registration process. The certificates list as below:
1) Certificate of Incorporation (CI)
2) Business registration certificate (BR)
3) Incorporation Form (NNC1)
4) Articles of Incorporation (AOA)
5) Stock book
6) Green box
7) We provide registered address as your registered secretary.
1. Service fee for HK company formation ：RMB5000 including government fee;
2. Service fee for Annual inspection：RMB2500 (to be adjusted based on Hong Kong Policy)
3. Service fee for Annual Audit: RMB 4800 if annual revenue less than HKD 2 million; it will be quoted based on actual situation if revenue higher.