Renewal of Trademark Registration Certificate
China Trademark Registration Certificate shall remain valid for a period of ten years. Where the trademark owner intends to continue using the registered trademark, the renewal application shall be made within twelve months prior to the date of expiration. Where no application for renewal is filed, a grace period of six months is allowed. If no application for renewal is filed at the expiration of the grace period, the registered trademark shall be cancelled, the trademark owner will finally lose it. After the application for trademark registration renewal is examined by Trademark Office, authority will issue trademark renewal certificate, no other trademark registration certificate will be issued. Original certificate of trademark registration and trademark renewal certificate shall be used together.
A. Documents to be submitted:
1. Application for renewal of trademark registration
2. Identity document of applicant (copy)；
3. If the documents are submitted by an entrusted agent, he shall provide a written letter of entrustment;
4. Copy of trademark registration certificate;
5. Stamped Chinese translation by an authorized translation agency shall be provided if the original documents are in a foreign language.
B. Time of renewal: for about 4 months.