Accounting and Tax Consulting Service （Finance &Tax Consulting）
It's very normal to encounter various finance and tax problems during the company's daily business operations, such as finance problem, tax, foreign income, customs declaration, import-export problems. In order to solve these problems, StartChinaBusiness could provide fiscal and taxation law consulting service.
Fiscal and taxation law consultancy:
1. On the basic of mutual trust and cooperation, we can provide corresponding advices when familiar with company affairs, especially tax affairs.
We can provide legal advice and finally help company systematically avoiding tax on the acknowledge of company cost accounting method and tax situation.
2. We can share the latest tax and finance regulation and rules to you in time, which could help for you to foresee China development trend and try to enjoy the benefits in time.
3. To provide corresponding tax consultant service based on company’s actual conditions.
StartChinaBusiness was legally established in PuDong New Area with Accounting and Tax Service Certificate. Choose StartChinaBusiness, means you choose professional trusted business partner who will provide one stop service during your development period.
Below is the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for your reference.
Q1: When the accountant need to start working after new company registered?
Re: Tax bureau will issue TAX NOTICE to new enterprise after business license released, the accountant should start working during that time. The basic requirement is , account should go to apply for THREE PARTIES AGREEMENT from tax bureau, after it was signed, accountant will continue to do the initial tax registration, verify tax types and tax rate, and then to apply for invoice equipment etc.
Q2：What documents is required to accountant if you need our accounting service?
Re: The basic required documents is
1) Business license, bigger original one;
2) Certificate of Approval, original one;
3) Passport copy of legal representative;
4) Office Rental contract and officer property owner certificate copy.
Q3：What is Three Parties Agreement? More questions pls click HERE
Re: Three parties agreement was issued from your tax bureau, which need to be signed by three parties (taxpayer/your company, your bank and tax bureau), it will be used for tax deduction in the future. It was applied from tax bureau by your accountant with 3 originals in total, each party keeps one original upon signing. Tax bureau could deduct payable tax from your RMB company account after accountant declared per month.
News here _ From Sep 2016, you can only apply for Three Parties Agreement after RMB account opening permit released.
Q4: How many banks are ok to open taxable account?
Re: All the companies in Shanghai need to pay tax through their bank accounts, tax bureau has right to deduct the taxable amount after accountant declared in system. Not all the banks could connect to tax bureau system, so you should be careful when you open your company accounts.
Below are the banks which support the tax payment: ICBC（Industrial and Commercial Bank of China）, Agricultural Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Bank of Communications, Shenzhen Development Bank, Hua Xia Bank, BOC(Bank of China), Bank of Ningbo, China Citic Bank, China Merchants Bank, Industrial Bank, PSBC(Postal Savings Bank of China), Bank of Hangzhou, China Guangfa Bank Shanghai Branch, SPDB(Shanghai Pudong Development Bank), Bank of Shanghai, SRCB(Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank), Bank of Nanjing Shanghai Branch, CEB(China Everbright Bank) Shanghai Branch, CMB(China Minsheng Bank)Shanghai Branch. Foreign bank such as HSBC, Standard Chartered. For other bank, please ask customers to double check with their bank in advance.
Q5: When the new company could open company accounts?
Re: After new company got business licenses with company chops, it’s the right time to open company accounts.
Q6: How Many bank accounts could be opened by a company? Is there any requirements?
Re: Every company could open different bank accounts depends on its operation demands, no bank account quantity limit. But every company must open their RMB BASIC ACCOUNT and CAPITAL ACCOUNT after business license released, other bank accounts only could be opened after RMB basic account available.
Q7: What’s the required documents for bank account opening?
Re: Basically include below materials but bank has right to ask for more supporting docs:
1) Government Approval (Original)
2) Certificate of Approval (Original)
3) Business License (2 Originals)
4) Article of association (Copy)
5) Company chop, legal representative chop, finance chop.
6) Original passport of legal representative, or ID of Chinese.
7) Bank has right to request for more support docs.
Q8: How to open Internet banking?
Re: The basic required materials is
1) Business License (2 Originals)
2) Original passport of legal representative, or ID of Chinese.
3) Accountant’s ID card and the other two important contact person’s ID / Passport in original;
4) Company chop, legal representative chop, finance chop.
5) Operator’s ID in original
6) RMB basic account must have enough money, no less than RMB10, 000
7) Other requirements depends on bank’s checking.